Re: ICMP frag needed not forwarded to MSQ clients

> Have you tried the TCPMSS target ? I think it have been created to solve this
> problem.
>
> Brice

Yes! Of course!

iptables -I FORWARD -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN -j TCPMSS --set-mss 1400

And it does not work! As far as I understand as man pages say, this is
a workaround if you are *behind* a router that block ICMP frag needed
packets, but this packets *are* received at my routerbox but *NOT*
unmasked&forwarded to the source host.

--
Leonardo Arena