Re: p-o-m and connlimit

It is definetely a problem, however I have a simple patch for it, sumerized in this thread:

http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter-devel/2005-May/019764.html

-Damon-

On Tue, 24 May 2005, [koi8-r] Пётр Волков Александрович wrote:

Hello.

I have the same problem, but nobody answered me, so I can not help you. Sorry.

BTW. I found interesting post in google:
http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter-devel/2005-May/019764.html

So now I'm not sure that it is safe to use connlimit. Can anybody confirm that
problem?

And I'm also interested in how to patch kernel?