Cisco VPN Client

Hi,

I have Cisco VPN Client Installed on the windows 2000 and XP Pro
system. The Redhat Linux 9.0 is my mail server, firewall and my
internet gateway for the DSL internet connection. If i dial up the
internet from modem and try to connect to the VPN Server I am able to
connect where as if I try to connect through the LAN that is through
DSL which is connected to the linux firewall I am not able to.

When I went through the document I came to know that IPSec port should
be open and UDP Ports 10000, 4500, and 500 should be open in the
firewall I am trying to do that on my IPtables but not able to

Please some one help me on this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Vinod