Re: IP packet logging function help

hello,
       Then how can i get information of on which
interface packet is going out of stack? I want to know
this in kenrel. I am doing some network kernel
programming where i want to get device name of
outgoing packet.
       I thought that when we use LOG rule it shows
that info. so decided to use that function.
regards,
cranium