how to execute my libipq test program?

hello, everybody. Wish you a good day!
I have compiled my test program with libipq. But when I try to execute
it with netqueue command, I get some troubles. ----There exists no
such command. Why? Then how to execute my program?
Another question: I think it's something like writer and reader
problem since kernel tries to put packets into user space and my
program tries to read them. Is it necessary for user application to do
some work for synchronization? If not, why?

Thanks for your suggestions!