Re: Prevent traceroutes

In fact you can do it partially - windows tracert tool is based on ICMP and is easily preventable and routable. *nix traceroute and mtr are based on udp and all you can do is redirect all yer traffic over the other network, which is purely incorrect. The trick is that the user can point any port for udp connection and it still will work and trace. Sorry 4 the disappointment.