Re: Problem with two addrtype matches in one iptables rule.

This is a known limitation of iptables:

/* FIXME: This scheme doesn't allow two of the same
   matches --RR */

*nod* This explains a few things. Thank you for the input.

It looks like fixing it would break compatibility because currently
arguments to matches can occur at any position:

Hmm...

I suggest you add the second match to a new chain and jump to it
from the first match.

I was afraid that I would have to do such. It looks like I'll be playing with the GOTO target extension then.

Grant. . . .