how get tcp_conntrack?

Hello,

I put his question to netfilter-devel, but did get no reply. I'm just
wondering if my problem is too trivial or impossible with iptables,
here it is:

I want to write an extended logging of TCP-Connections: iptables -A INPUT -j LOGTCP

LOGTCP should just be a copy of ipt_LOG.c:

/* --------copy------------
static void dump_packet(const struct ipt_log_info *info, const struct sk_buff *skb, unsigned int iphoff)
{
case IPPROTO_TCP: {
struct tcphdr _tcph, *th;

/* Max length: 10 "PROTO=TCP " */
printk("PROTO=TCP ");
[*]
break;

And here [*] I want to call some functions from tcp_conntrack:
printk("tcp_in_window, sender->td_end, sender->td_maxend, sender->maxwin, receiver->td_end, receiver->td_maxend, receiver->td_maxwin);

The problem: I just don't know how to access these values from there.
ip_conntrack_get gives me a pointer to nowhere. I looked through
several other modules, but didn't find the idea to get started.