Internal PC/external Gateway

Hello,
So here's my current setup at home.
I control Provider 2. (which is not more than a simple box taking
internet from provider 1 and that internet sharing enabled, restricted
to the box' internal network and my IP which is on the external
interface).
I also control the Linux GW.

                                          +------------+
                                          |            |       |
                                      ----+ Provider 1 +-------
        __                            |   |            |     /
  PC1__/  \_         +------+-------+ |   +------------+    |
  _/        \__      |              | |                    /
 /             \     |              | |                    |
| Local network -----+Linux GW  eth0|-                     |Internet
 \_           __/    |              | |                    |
   \__     __/       |              | |                    \
  PC2 \___/          +------+-------+ |   +------------+    |
                                      |   |            |     \
                                      ----+ Provider 2 +-------
                                          |            |       |

In order to the connect to the internet, on my GW, i set the Provider
1's IP. and then PC1 and PC2 can access the internet after SNAT or
MASQUERADE on the GW. Since Provider 1 limits the speed on IPs, PC1 and
PC2 used to split and share the connection speed, so lets say Provider 1
gives me 40K, PC1 and PC2 have to share that speed.

What i want to do is let PC2 have as Gateway Provider 2, so that each PC
can have its own 40K.

What are the procedures to be taken?

Thanks,