no Tarpit for debian kernel

Hi All

I seem to have a problem with the debian 2.6.11 kernel, in that there is no TARPIT module (unless I completely missed it).

Im running iptables v1.2.11.

I downloaded the patchomatic from (http://www.netfilter.org/files/patch-o-matic-ng-20040621.tar.bz2).

on running the runme script, its asking for the iptables src.

So my question is, it there a way to patch the kernel, without having to get the iptables source.

I see that I do have the libipt_TARPIT.so.

Any tips and advice would greatfully be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark