Re: mails not going thru'

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 08:53:33AM +0500, varun_saa@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> [varun@saamail varun]$ telnet 64.233.185.27 25
> Trying 64.233.185.27...
>
> No response

try that from the firewall itself.  if it still doesn't work, i would
propose that your ISP blocks TCP port 25 traffic from customer IP's from
leaving it's network (mindspring used to do this, dunno if earthlink
continued the trend as i dropped them after they refused to rethink
their policy).

-j

--
"Peter: I'm looking for some toilet training books.
 Salesman: We have the popular 'everybody poops", or the less popular