Iptables, php , realtime bandwidth usage

Hello everyone,

 I wonder if someone could help me find something similiar to this :

 -can monitor bandwidthd usage in real time (php maybe...)

 -if possible it could resolve ip address to dns name ? ( I have setup my own dynamicdns dhcp server combo )

 I found a tool if someone would like to try it, but it is not a solution to my current problem.

 http://web4.hm/index.php?http://web4.hm/html/webserver_root.html

 Sincerely
 Robert B