Making sure my "mangling" doesn't get mangled

Hello.  I am trying to set up a system where netfilter module that is built-in to the kernel is the only thing that can mangle the packet eventually...in other words, if the user mangles the packet, the kernel can mangle it later but no other netfilter/iptable can mangle it after the kernel mangles it.  Does it make sense?  How can I impose such rule?  Is there a way to do something like that?  I'm using SELinux by the way, and if you know of a way to do that in SELinux, that would be fine, too...

Also another thing...is there a way for a program to send a packet directly to the interface thereby bypassing iptables rules that I set up?    If there is, is there a way to prevent it?  Thank you.

John