Re: port mapping ANY:95 to originalIP:80

Hm, a touch quick on the draw to repost.  Sietse van Zanen posted a reply (https://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter/2005-May/060125.html) to your earlier post with a solution that I just tested that did work for me.

Grant. . . .

Efraim wrote:
Hi,
I'm using my linux box as a router and I have an application that is
make all the request in port 95.
I need to make an iptables rule that will change the original port of
any destination ip addres to 80.
I know how to do it for a specific destination ip but I could not find
the way to do it for any destination ip.

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 95 -j DNAT --to
66.249.87.99:80

66.249.87.99 is the Google ip, but I need the rule to work for any ip.
Something like:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp -d ANY --dport 95 -j DNAT
--to ANY:80

I know that it is possible to do with checkpoint firewall but it is a
little expensive...