From: netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sertys
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 5:29 PM
To: Netfilter list
Subject: Re: ICMP types

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:53:23 +0500, <varun_saa@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/icmp-parameters
Use this URL to learn more about the ICMP protocol. It's an interesting

reading. I wouldn't consider forbidding ICMP at all unless you've go
dDoS
attacks on ICMP(like microsoft). It's a control message protocol anyway.

--
www.supportivo.org

I can't stop myself checking for pigs in the outlets. Everybody thinks
i'm
a punk, cause of the hairstyle(220V).
end