forwarding pppd traffic!

Greetings,

I am a newbie to world of firewalling, I have read alot but I still don't
really get it!

I have configured my mgetty with Autoppp, The pppd starts, I can see it in the
terminal login ;)

How do I configure the firewall (iptables) to allow the dialed in client to
connect to the internet?

--
Chadley Wilson
Redhat Certified Technician