Re: Fwd: proxy+port redirection behaviour

My clients gateway is set to squid proxy and the squid proxy 's gateway is set to the firewall. I want to run the rules on my squid box and there are no other rules on it. Except the ones that i send in my previous mail.

*nod*

Yes no extra DROP rules My squid box has only one interface so there is any neeed of enabling forwarding on it. ?? Anyways i enable forwarding but still it does not works.

Pardon while I scratch my head and think about this one. Is there any way that I could get the output from iptables-save to look at? What happens when you do try to telnet to port 25 on your server?

Grant. . . .