Re: Connection problems on large high speed connections.

> ons, 27,.04.2005 kl. 00.03 -0500, skrev Taylor, Grant:
> > When I flush my iptables script the error is gone.
>
> You say that when you flush your iptables script the error goes away?  Are you flushing the firewall completely or just reapplying / rerunning your firewall script?  What are you doing when you flush the script?

iptables -F INPUT
iptables -F OUTPUT
iptables -F FORWARD
iptables -F DMZ
iptables -X DMZ
iptables -F ICMP
iptables -X ICMP
iptables -F SMTPDROP
iptables -X SMTPDROP
iptables -t nat -F POSTROUTING # slå av NAT'ing
iptables -t nat -F PREROUTING # slå av redirect

This is what I do when I run my script with stop parameter. The reason I
empty each separately is that I have one chain that I don't want to
reload every time (called NORDIC that is the IP classes of the nordic
countries). When running these -F and -X the problem goes away.

My firewall script works shortly by masking out all traffic to a x/30
mask that is sent to the DMZ chain. All SMTP (dest. port 25) is filtered
in SMTPDROP, and ICMP in the ICMP chain.

I run the following kernel modules:

modprobe ip_tables
modprobe ip_conntrack
modprobe ip_conntrack_ftp