Masquerade timeout

Hello,

I have a firewall gateway with a dynamical wan connection (ADSL).

I masquerade my LAN network with this connection, and i have observed
strange behaviours when the WAN address change.

During some times after the address change, all LAN traffic still stay
masquerade with the old WAN address...

Is there any solution to avoid this problem ?

Thx in advance for your help.