Local Port Forwarding.

Hello:
	I'm kind of new to IpTables, and I'm having problems to do this kind of
port forwarding in my Fedora Core 3:

Suppose I have some user trying to access Host X:Port X on the Internet
from my Linux, but Instead of that I want to forward this traffic to the
localhost:Port Y, what rule I have to apply?

Thanks in advance,
	Alejandro