Re: Remapping of starcraft UDP port 6112

cheers for spoting that the rules were backwards, i think i must have
stuffed them up when putting them into the email.

Thanks. It's what this list is for, to help people.

is it actually possible for iptables/netfilter to redirect the packets the
way i want it to?

I would think yes. I don't know of any reason why you would have to explicitly write rules for each system. The only reason I can possibly think of is that the NATing code *might*, however not likely, be getting confused by the fact that the traffic is RELATED in such that both internal clients would be talking to the same server.

if it is possible i dont see why it shouldnt work because as i said in the
first question warcraft can use any port it pleases therefor the protocol
must be able to handle it

Can we see a copy of your entire firewall script to make sure that there is nothing just slightly off about it?

Grant. . . .