TTL Examples

Hi all

iam going through the doc from the following site

http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html#RCTEST-IPTABLESTXT

The TTL target is used to change the TTL (Time To Live) field of the packet. We could tell packets to only have a specific TTL and so on. One good reason for this could be that we don't want to give ourself away to nosy Internet Service Providers. Some Internet Service Providers do not like users running multiple computers on one single connection, and there are some Internet Service Providers known to look for a single host generating different TTL values, and take this as one of many signs of multiple computers connected to a single connection.

I was looking for the option above said in the docs

can some one give me the example script.

i would like to restrict other side use only one PC, he/she should not use any proxy server or any other NAT.

hare