Re: Remapping of starcraft UDP port 6112

Hi,

I also had the same Problem. But I don't found a solution.
There are a Starcraft How-To but this don't work.

I think the beste solution is to get officals IP Addresses and the
only forward. (Maybe you can get a few IPv6 Addresses, and then Play
with ipv6 on battle.net (But I don't know whether Battle.Net support
ipv6)

I attached a E-Mail which I get from Battle.Net

--
Sebastian Docktor <sebi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>