Re: Rule "labels"?

sjm,

Thanks for the suggestion. The "no scripting" limitation that is imposed on me makes Grant's suggestion seem more of a match (<-- alert! unintentional, and very poor, pun) to my needs but I'll certainly give this a try too if I run into trouble with the -m comment approach he suggested.

I guess I should have mentioned that "no scripting" thing in my original post - sorry about that.

Hmmm... Now that I think about it, VPN failover support is another task on my assignment list. Perhaps I'll use your idea to help solve that little (*shudder*) problem.

Thanks,

- Andrew