Re: feature request

Guys, how about using the new comment module for making grepping easy ???? Instead of grepping the rules parameters, you can include an unique ID as a comment in your rule and simply grep for it !!! What do you think ??

I personally am EXTENSIVELY using the comment match extension, as well as planing on using TARPIT targets (that is a sticky subject un to it's self.  Pun intended.  :P  )

Grant. . . .