RE: Feature request: ability to test if rule is loaded

Hi,

I think to solve your problem you could work around it by using a series of
awk grep and sed commands along with iptables -vL to test if your rule is
loaded, presently that is how i get my current ip etc..

man awk, man grep, man sed

for example:

EXTIP="`/sbin/ifconfig ppp0 | grep 'inet adr' | awk '{print $2}' | sed -e
's/.*$

Regards,

Tim