RE: How can Iget multiple outgoing VPN (pptp) connections with iptablesand snat?

Download patch-o-matic-ng (one the daily snapshot from last night would
be best as Harold has just made changes to the code), patch the kernel
and then recompile your kernel and iptables.

If you want PPTP you might also want to patch your kernel with mppe and
possibly bsd_comp as well.

You might also want to include what kernel you are running this on.  I
have had problems with a couple RH versions.  The latest works with RHEL
4

Gary Smith

way