Re: netfilter Digest, Vol 8, Issue 50

Hi to all,

I wanted to ask if it is possible to have packets enter a firewall
host on eth0 and get sent back on the same interface, i.e sth like
...-i eth0 -o eth0...

Is this possible using the iptables commands. If not, is there a way
to do it (I mean by modifying IPTables code)?

Thx in advance..

Regards,
Visham