Re: [OT] LARTC list

On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 21:52 +0100, Thilo Schulz wrote:

> On Friday 04 March 2005 18:45, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> > Does anyone here know what happened to the LARTC list? It appears to
> > have died Feb 18th, 2005.
>
> The lartc mailing list is back again.
>
> from Bert Hubert:
>
> > I finally caved in an did a full reinstall of Mailman. I nearly decided on
> > rewriting the damn thing. Might do so later on hehe, but probably not.
> >
> > Biggest apologies to those users that had disabled delivery of our list. I
> > have not found a way to retain user settings in this recovery. Our
> > Mailman install was hosed so severely that nothing short of a complete purge
> > would do the job.
> >
> > I apologise for the long delay in doing this. Furthermore, not everything is
> > back, like the archives. Some details might be wrong. It is well possible
> > that the archives will remain split.
> >
> > Thanks to Wichert Akkerman for his services as 'Mailman doctor'!
> >
> > Let me know if anything is wrong. I've tried to retain important settings
> > but I might've missed some things.
<snip>
Hmm . . . I just tried to subscribe and the web site link to subscribe
is a dead end - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation

If you would like to participate in the development of an open source
enterprise class network security management system, please visit
http://iscs.sourceforge.net