I cant flush rules

Hello,
I have one big problem with my iptables 1.2.11 on a Debian testing box.
Though I explicitely drop, some connections can be done.
The iptables-save output is also strange.

http://www.etud-orleans.fr/Members/mihamina/divers/rules.txt/file_view

And here is the output of iptables-save:
http://www.etud-orleans.fr/Members/mihamina/divers/ipt-save.txt/file_view

As you see, although I tried to flush, ...

The critical thing is I'm running a test daemon listening on port 8000,
and it can be accessed though I told to DROP by default...

What did I do wrong ?
--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/