forwarding internet connection

Hi guys...Im new to iptables please help me with my problem...

How do I forward incoming traffic to a diffent machine? example is that I
have 2 ISP 1 is primary & the other 1 is backup only... Now I want to
utilize the backup ISP because it is not being used...

I dont want to make changes per PC to PC just to change their gateway or
proxy to use the backup ISP...

How do I forward the incoming request to my primary ISP to 2nd ISP?

For example client has 192.168.1.11 IP and I want the IP to use the 2nd ISP
instead the 1st ISP..

Btw Im using squid to access the internet for my client.

Sorry if my explanation is not good...but I hope someone could help me...