Re: Out of window filter catches too much

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Pierre Ossman wrote:

> >If it is reproducible then could you capture the traffic with tcpdump and
> >send me the results together with the corresponding log lines? Please dump
> >on both sides of the firewall.
> >
> It's a lot of traffic so that will be difficult. The problems appear
> after at least 100 MB has been transfered. Is there some way I can
> reduce this to just the parts that are of relevance to you?
> If you have a decent connection (or a lot of time ;)) I suppose I could
> put up the entire thing on the local webserver for you to download at
> your own leisure.

There is no need to capture the data, the protocol headers are
enough (so default snaplen of tcpdump is just fine). Write me the url
when I can download the files and I fire up the debugging environment.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx