Stop ARP Broadcasting

Hello,
      I have setup a Router with 3 interfaces as follows.
eth0 -- External Network
eth1 & eth2 -- Internal Network

I am getting unusual ARP traffic continuously  on both the interfaces.
i.e I am getting ARP packets for every IP address in that subnet.
How shall I restrict that packets from thos interfaces.

I used ebtables for restriciting ARP traffic.

For Eg
 ebtables -A FORWARD -p arp -i eth1 --arp-ip-dst 172.17.3.0/24 -j
DROP

Even then I used above rule , the packets are not dropped.
Can anyone give me a way to stop that unusual ARP traffic from the network
using some rules.

Thanks In Advance
Phani Kumar
IIIT-Hyd