Rule syntax

Hi,

Need a bit of help with a rule. I've got a redhat box running a
squid/websense installation. It's dualled interfaced on different network,
and due to an update websense has done, is only contactable on the
interface which can't see the default gateway. TO cut a long story short
it aint working unless i can convince the reply packets to leave out the
same interface. Putting a route in works for some but not all users, what
i really need is to be able to redirect all the request as they try to go
out eth1 to the gateway on eth0.

I've been trying this command:-

/sbin/iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -o eth1 -p tcp --sport 15871 -j
REDIRECT -d xxx.xxx.xxx.193
or
/sbin/iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -o eth1 -p tcp -s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -j
REDIRECT -d xxx.xxx.xxx.193

I'm really new to iptables, only having done what the squid installation
required, can anyone help with how to write a rule that does what i need?

Chris
If the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.