(OT) Foundry Switch leaking packets

Well,
Sorry for sending this email here, just wanted to check with a large
base of networkers.
We have a foundry FES4802 switch.
When I try to sniff from server A, I can see lots of packets destined
to other servers (All kinds of packets, TCP, UDP....etc)
And it is not only from Server A (Don't think of port mirroring), I
want to say it happens from any server, it can see any packets
destined or originated from other servers.
It behaves much like a hub, but I don't every packet, just a random
set of them, with high rate !!!

Even we have replaced the switch with another one !!! and I still see
the same thing !!

Any comments ???
--
Mohamed Eldesoky