Re: CONNMARK save-mark and restore-mark not working ?

Hi Ian,

I think this pair (marking connections with "9"):

iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -j MARK --set-mark 9
iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -j CONNMARK --set-mark 9

should be equivalent to this pair:

iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -j MARK --set-mark 9
iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -j CONNMARK --save-mark

iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -j CONNMARK --restore-mark
iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -j MARK --set-mark 9
iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -j CONNMARK --save-mark

Aint sure, hope it works!!!

Regards,
Vinod C