pptp nat and fedora core3

I am building a firewall that has to support the natting of pptp ... I was hoping fedora core 3 would have the necessary conntrack modules (like gre and pptp) built into the kernel ... but it does not ...

I would REALLY prefer to not have to re-compile the kernel ... Is there a "laodmodule" line I can use to add the stuff at runtime ? What modules do I need ?

I am going to have windows xp boxes use the built in pptp client to connect out of my lan to an external site ....

Is there a difference between what you would do with rh9 and fed core3

Thanks for the advice,
Peter