Re: IPSec through my firewall

Hie,

I would've tried something different if I had the possibility to
choose. This is a solution chosen by the company I work for.

Are you sure about that IPSec can't be NATed? NAT-T is kind of meant to
handle just that. Also, my colleagues have no trouble through
e.g. D-Link routers. The ISAKMP part NATs just fine...

Regards,
/Ola

--
/Ola Nilsson