RE: Is this possible?

Quoting Alex Samad <Alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

If your firewall is using a proxy to allow this access, most default to
allow 563 nntps as well, run your ssh server on that port

Alex

<Snip>

Thanks for all your suggestions I solved it by adding a aliase to the Internet
NIC and slapping a unused IP onto it. Then I run a portforward from there to
port 22 on the system.

That way I still have HTTPS and can access 443 on a different IP, and they all
lived happily ever after.

Works well.

--

Mike

This message was sent for a thompsonmike.co.uk address, and may
not reflect the views or opinions of the Network owner. All Views
and Opinions are those of the author.