Allow particular website/port

Hi

I have one linux machine with two NIC cards. One is connected to internet and
one is private PC. Below is my IP configuration

I have enable ip_forward to 1 in linux machine as well as donw masqared in
linux.

I can browse the internet as well from window machine.

Now I want to allow/restricted my window machine to access/deny particular
site/block/messanger ...

i have tried with FORWARD chain but..it restricted all HTTP traffic which i
dont want.

So pl.  give me the solution.

Thanks in advance

Suhag