Re: multiple webservers behind iptables

Raul I. Becette wrote:
Hello list

This is my first post.
I am in charge of a LAN connected to internet through a firewall box PIII 500MHz with iptables 1.2.10.

There are different internal webservers that I don't adminnister and are located physically in different parts of the building.
There is an internal DNS server which I administer to resolve internal www queries.

My problem is that from the outside I cannot access those webservers when I type www.xxx.unp.edu.ar (xxx being the name of the server).
My net schema is the following

INTERNET Mail Relay Main Web Server Router

POP Server Proxy Webserver1 Webserver2 LAN

depending on if your multiple web servers have a public IP or not, you may have to set up a proxy to redirect the requests to the right box

My question is how can I use iptables rules to be able to access those servers from the outside.

Any info you need just ask

Thank you for your time