How multiple PCs on private LAN possible if incoming is DNAT'd to *same* server *always*?

I got an iptables script for a NAT-ing firewall that
forwards packets between Internat and a private LAN.

All incoming packets are destination NAT'd to end up
at a single server on the private LAN.

**I don't understand how ANY packets can ever arrive
at ANY other PC on the private LAN since they
are ALL destination NAT'd to go to same private server IP
address!?!?**

If some arbitrary client on private LAN wants to visit
a web page, somehow his traffic arrives back at himself
without any specific NAT rules to get packets to him!??

I know it has something to do with ESTABLISHED,RELATED
state ACCEPT-ing rules but this has always confused me.

Do you understand the question?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Chris