AW: Two NICS with same IP and same client IP (fwd)

why dont you read the questions and try to understand what has been asked.
it should be clear by now that the two interfaces are not on the same physical network ...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von R. DuFresne
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005 17:49
An: herve@xxxxxxxxxxx; netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Two NICS with same IP and same client IP (fwd)

Sorry, hit the wrong selection and set this to the wrong address off
list;;

What's surprising is tha there is not complaints about the duo IP being
assinged here, must be due to it being the same system, else I'd have
expected one nic to shut down the other with an error about IP dupes on
the net.

Folks are trying to tell you that you need to go over the basics of
networking again, then try and step into this with a refreshed clue.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

--
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com

...Love is the ultimate outlaw.  It just won't adhere to rules.
The most any of us can do is sign on as it's accomplice.  Instead
of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet.
That would mean that security is out of the question.  The words
"make" and "stay" become inappropriate.  My love for you has no
strings attached.  I love you for free...
                        -Tom Robins <Still Life With Woodpecker>