Re: iptables returns "module is wrong version"

El vie, 28 de 01 de 2005 a las 16:24, Kurt Yoder escribiÃ:
> How do I figure out which patches were applied to the iptables module?
>
> I installed iptables from source with no patches but am still getting
> the same error message.

You can see what patches (or modules) iptables have compiled looking
into the /usr/lib/iptables or /usr/local/lib/iptables directory, and
the kernel ones in
/lib/modules/<kernel-version>/kernel/net/ipv4/netfilter

but the problem it's that the iptables modules and the kernel modules
must be synced and patched with the same path-o-matic, or it won't
work properly.

Regards.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez