monitoring

Hello all,

some question about report program:

1) I use of BandwidthD monitoring program. this program is IP based and shows all trafic throgh text&graphic mode but this program hasn't a good performance. I want a program such as it with good performance.

2) I use MRTG prgram on cache-server . this program shows all traffic but I want a program that shows all traffic that the end-user get from internet & cache separately.

Thanks