Re: HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!! with ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.

Hi

You should provide some information on your setup (eg. iptables rules,
is it a router/firewall or a host?). Im assuming you're talking about
a router...

First of all, do you need conntrack? If not, don't load the module...

If You do, You can use the connlimit to limit the number of connections
(for instance, pr. IP address). using the connlimit match.

for instance if you wan't to limit the number of connections initiated
by an IP address on an internal network, by doing something like

iptables -A FORWARD -m connlimit -s 192.168.1.xxx --connlimit-above 10 -j DROP

Sincerely,
Christian