udp port forwarding from internal network to internet

I'm new to netfilter and iptables and need to get
something up and running fast. I don't have time to
read up and learn the details right now.

I have one server machine connected to the internet
via a cable modem with a static IP and a small
internal network (10.0.0.0). All machines have the 2.4
kernel. I have a user who needs to run an application
on a few machines on the internal network. This
application needs to connect to a server located on
the internet via a udp port. How can I use iptables
(or a proxy or whatever) to do this?