ip_rcv() crashes kernel with netfilter hook

Hello:

I have set up a NF_IP_PRE_ROUTING hook to capture packets.

Specifically I am using netfilter for an IPSec implimentation I have
written.

When I recieve an increased amount of icmp echos, decapsulate
them from IPSec and pass them on by calling ip_rcv() the kernel crashes.

It only crashes when the icmp echos are addressed locally.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Suggestions on how to fix?

Mike