ip_nat_pptp / proto_gre

Hello,

As with other emails that I have sent I have been having problems with
the nat'ing for PPTP through a firewall that itself establishes the
connection.  I have worked with one of the maintainers but they said
they can't do much because of the age of the kernel (understood).
Anyways, I was just wondering if someone has had success with RHEL 3
update 3 with ip_nat_pptp / proto_gre while maintaining a connection
originating from the server as well as behind them?

If you happen to have had any success and are willing to share it I
would like to here from you.

Thanks,

Gary Smith