Re: Dynamic Nat rules

My approach:

you can try:

MASQUERADE
> iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth1 -j SNAT --to external_network

NAT - [One entry for each ip address]
> iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -s $internal_network -i eth0 --d
0/0 --dport 80,443 -j DNAT --to my_web_server

and if you active squid in transparent proxy mode you can let to squid
manage the time to access at your web server with the acl's ...

let me know if my approach solves your problem
El miÃ, 19-01-2005 a las 08:49 -0600, Bracey Summers escribiÃ:

--
Jorge Isaac DÃvila LÃpez